Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Featured Mega-Family

(If you'd like your blog to be featured on Mega-Family Blogs, please drop us an email at mom2my9 {at} gmail {dot} com with the permalink to one of your best posts!)

Our current featured blogger is...

Photobucket

"Wife to the Rockstar", mom of TEN beautiful children, wrote a beautiful post about finding out what God's desires for our families are. She shares my sentiments exactly, and I think all of you mega-fams will be able to relate well with what she wrote. Probably one of the most poignant things she wrote was this...

"The saddest conversations to me are the ones that start out like this......
"I always wanted more.... BUT.... *fill in the blanks*.
Often their reasons are worldly. And in their eyes I see emptiness and regret. My heart breaks as I think about these women. They were lured by the world into thinking that children are a burden, not a blessing. Often these women are past child bearing years, some even elderly."

 
Thank you for sharing, Wife to the Rockstar. Click HERE to read her entire post.

No comments:

Mega-Families with 39 Kids

Mega-Families with 37 Kids

Mega-Families with 33 Kids

Mega-Families with 31 Kids

Mega-Families with 28 Kids

Mega-Families ith 20 Kids

Mega-Families with 19 Kids

Mega-Families with 11 Kids

Mega-Families with 10 Kids

Mega-Familes with 9 Kids

Mega-Families with 8 Kids

Mega-Families with 7 Kids