Friday, January 14, 2011

Newest Addition Features

If you have a new addition to your mega-family, whether it be through birth or adoption, please feel free to email me at mom2my9 (at) gmail (dot) com if you'd like his or her photo posted as the "Newest Addition Feature"! Also, I received an email over the holidays with a photo of a newborn I had intended on posting, but the email was lost in the holiday shuffle and I was unable to retrieve it. If you would like to resend it, I would be happy to post the photo!

Thank you for your support of this site by visiting, blogging and visiting each others blogs. All of our lives are enriched through reading about your amazing mega-families!

No comments:

Mega-Families with 39 Kids

Mega-Families with 37 Kids

Mega-Families with 33 Kids

Mega-Families with 31 Kids

Mega-Families with 28 Kids

Mega-Families ith 20 Kids

Mega-Families with 19 Kids

Mega-Families with 11 Kids

Mega-Families with 10 Kids

Mega-Familes with 9 Kids

Mega-Families with 8 Kids

Mega-Families with 7 Kids